- Doesn’t matter about the weather.
- Don’t feel crowded.
- Comfort of your own home.
- You miss out on the physical experience.
- Unless you have a VR headset, it is annoying to navigate.
- It’s only a snapshot of what is actually at the point of interest, you don’t travel with it, so you don’t experience the other parts of the location.
- Try before you buy – http://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/08/virtual-reality-devices-could-transform-the-tourism-experience.html
- Seems to be more of a marketing ploy than an actual tour experience.