So I’ve decided that I want to pursue the idea of giving tours more. This is a problem for me, as I currently run the events for our family estate. Why’s that a problem? Here’s a list…
- I’m a final year student, I don’t have much spare time to show people around.
- We have a vast number of tours that we do, and it is difficult for me to retain all the information.
- Visitors can get annoyed when I’m unable to fit them into my schedule.
- Being put on the spot to answer questions – you never know what people want to know!
- I do this for free, not much in life is free… & I’m a student, every penny helps!